Impreglon Australia is proud to announce that we have been officially accredited as a Cerakote applicator by the US company’s official Australia representatives. As one of only a handful of accredited Cerakote suppliers in the country, we’re more than happy to talk to you about exactly what this coating can do for you. If your business involves any sort of Mil Spec weapon work, custom gun mods, scopes, sights or stocks you really need to learn more about Cerakote.
Cerakote is the World Class Leader in thin film ceramic coating. They’ve taken the industry leading performance of Cerakote H-Series to the next level and improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. They have accomplished this by developing an advanced resin technology that enables the incorporation of the highest performance engineered ceramics.
* Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630
* Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
* Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
* Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
* 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
* Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
* Extremely high chemical resistance (Specific chemical performance available by request)
World-Class performance with the following attributes:
* Distinctive high-end look and feel you have to experience to believe.
* Easy application, single coat, and oven cured.
* Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
* Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.
Cerakote Elite Series is available in nine modern, earth-tone colors that can be mixed or patterned to create custom, yet high-performance finishes. Recommended applications include, but are not limited to: firearms, knives, tools, eyewear, consumer electronics, wearables, industrial valves, sporting and athletic equipment, robotics, audio equipment, fresh and salt water applications and any other application requiring a tough, thin and durable finish.
So if you’d like to discuss more on Cerakote, MilSpec-related surface finishing, military applications or any of our other services, why not get in touch?